TERI, a global think tank, welcomes bright and committed individuals interested in pursuing a career in research, consultancy and intervention activities. TERI provides opportunities that promote career growth and development of employees.
- Agri-industry data base building.
- Networking with agri-industries.
- Facilitating regional industrial meets.
- Brochures/Flyers preparation for the industrial meets.
- Comprehensive report preparation of the industrial meet.
- Identification of emerging business opportunities.
Interns to be posted at following locations (Tentative): Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Mumbai-Pune, Hyderabad.
Qualification: BBA/MBA Agriscience.
Skills: Agri business, marketing, Data analysis skill basic computer skill in MS Office
Stipend: INR 5000-10000.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline: February 19, 2019.
For further details on the same, click here.