UNICEF, New Delhi is inviting applications from candidates for internship in Supply & Procurement Section.
Internship Maximum duration is 26 weeks, regardless of academic requirement.
Under the supervision of the Chief, Supply and Procurement, the intern will learn the following:
- Reviewing the Supply reporting and monitoring systems in place with the purpose of identifying areas for improvement to increase efficiency and effectiveness;
- Conducting transaction analysis – develop baseline data on Low Value Purchase Orders (LVPO) and manual orders, and identify areas for improvement and streamlining;
- Supply Planning – review the current Supply Plan template(s) and recommend improvements to make it user-friendly for ease of follow-up and implementation monitoring purposes.
End of Internship:
At the end of the internship, the intern will prepare a report about his / her learning experience with UNICEF including recommendations for increased efficiency and effectiveness in the areas he/she worked.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will:
- Be enrolled in an advanced/undergraduate university degree (Master’s or higher) in Business Administration and/or Purchasing & Supply Management; A first University Degree in a relevant field combined with 2 additional years of professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an Advanced University Degree;
- Recent graduates are allowed until 2 years after degree completion.
- A relevant background in Project Management/Data Analysis and a high command of computers skills;
- Familiarity with emergency is considered an asset;
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline: February 2, 2019.
For further details on the same, click here.