Join Google for a unique 12-14 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development, an executive speaker series, and community-building. This program will give you an opportunity to work on complex computer science solutions, to develop scalable, distributed software systems, and also to collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal – which requires research, awareness, interactivity, and the ability to ask the right questions.
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability challenges involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Currently pursuing a PhD degree in Computer Science or in a related technical field.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following: C/C++, Java or Python.
- Returning to a degree program after the completion of the internship.
- Research experience in the following areas; Algorithms, Architecture, Artificial Intelligence, Compilers, Database, Data Mining, Distributed Systems, Machine Learning, Networking and/or Systems.
- Demonstrated background in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
How to Apply?
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline: February 8, 2019.
For further details on the same, click here.