JPMorgan Chase & Co. invites applications for Internship (Software Engineer) for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details here.
About JPMorgan Chase & Co
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.0 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. The firm employs over 225,000 individuals worldwide, including 176,000 employees working in the US.
As Software Engineer of JPMC, you’ll have overall responsibilities to:
- Responsible for development projects and initiatives which will include new functional requirements, process tuning and “Break” fixes.
- Work within prescribed Chase Card Services development methodologies and standards. Adhere to high standards set by the firm related to Risk, control and compliance.
- Responsible for development projects which will include new functional requirements, process tuning and “Break” fixes. Participate in Testing, implementation planning and execution of complex applications
- Perform hands on triage and break fix (level 3 support), adhoc reporting, code reviews, and core processing internal wellness checks.
- Support changes/applications post-implementation by debugging, fixing.
- Stay abreast of new technology and methods to optimize development for the enterprise.
- Actively participate in modernization journey which includes agile transformation, cloud migration, API adoption, migration to new age databases and many more.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via this page.