UNICEF, Delhi is looking for an intern for the Social Policy, Monitoring & Evaluation (SPME) Section. Internship Maximum duration is 26 weeks, regardless of academic requirement.
Under the supervision of the Chief, SPME, the intern will learn the following activities:
- Pre and post – event activities, including document development, invitations, program development, event logistics, communicating with participants and partners, etc.;
- Developing /taking notes of the proceedings, consolidation of comments etc.;
- Collection /compilation of reading material from all sources including the web;
- Review drafts of data landscape paper prepared by an external partner;
- Review of other research and evaluation reports commissioned by the SPME section.
End of Internship:
At the end of the internship, the intern will prepare a report about his / her learning experience with UNICEF including recommendations for increased efficiency and effectiveness in the areas he/she worked.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will:
- Be enrolled in an advanced/undergraduate university degree (Master’s or higher is preferable) in the social sciences, public health, research methods or another related discipline; A first University Degree in a relevant field combined with 2 additional years of professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an Advanced University Degree;
- Recent graduates are allowed until 2 years after degree completion.
- Have a relevant background in research and/or evaluation;
- Familiarity with emergency is considered an asset;
- Be fluent speaking and writing in English;
- Have excellent communication skills in English;
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline: February 2, 2018.
For further details on the same, click here.