Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) invites applications for the month of May 2019 for the Internship Scheme 2019-20, which will provide interns with various learning opportunities through a well-designed training calendar.
Students pursuing a full-time postgraduate degree/diploma or higher degree from a recognized institute within India/abroad in any of the following:
- Life Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Food Technology, Microbiology, Veterinary Sciences, Agricultural Sciences or any other related field.
- Business Administration & Management including Policy Regulation & Related fields
- Media & Communications
Note: Students in the 3rd/4th year of their 4-year Bachelor programme in Food Technology or related fields can also apply.
The internship will be available for a period of 8 weeks and can be extended to a maximum period of 6 months for reasons to be recorded in writing.
Places of Internship:
- FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road, New Delhi – 110002 (HQ).
- FSSAI (NR), First Floor, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Pragati Vihar, New Delhi – 110003.
- FSSAI, Hallmark Business Plaza, Sant Dyaneshwar Marg, Opp Guru Nanak Hospital Road, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051.
- FSSAI, Central Documentation Complex (South Wing), Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001.
- FSSAI, Benfish Tower, 6th Floor, 31, GN Block, Sector – V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091.
Interns would be required to have their own laptops. FSSAI shall provide working space, internet, and other necessities, but not local lodging and travel facilities.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible students may apply online at this page.
The last date to apply is April 14, 2019.
The next session of internship starts on May 1, 2019, and the list of shortlisted candidates will be announced on April 22, 2019.
For any assistance, send an email to email@example.com.