The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati invites application for an Internship Program on VLSI Circuit Design from August 10 to December 10, 2020.
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati is a public technical and research university established by the Government of India, located in Guwahati, in the state of Assam in India. It is the sixth Indian Institute of Technology established in India.
- The internship will start on August 10, 2020, and would finish on December 10, 2020.
- At the end of the internship program, the students have to submit a detailed design report.
- At the end of the completion of the internship programme, students successfully solving their problems would present a seminar covering the aspects of the solution provided by them.
- The internship completion certificate would be given jointly by E&ICT Academy, IIT Guwahati, and SCL Chandigarh.
Who can Apply?
Students who have completed the 3rd year of their B.Tech or 1st year M.Tech/ Ph.D. program may apply.
- The shortlisting criterion of the students will be min. 65% marks or 7.0 CPGA at the time of applying.
- Shortlisted candidates would undergo through an online test conducted by E & ICT Academy IIT Guwahati.
- Only 50 students and 10 wait-list candidates would be selected through this test.
- The test duration will be of 02 Hrs. and 50 multiple-choice questions.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 28, 2020.
Date for written Exam: 31 July 2020
For full notification, visit the page below.
You might also be interested in Internship Opportunity (Technical-Engineering) at Synopsys, Hyderabad: Applications Open.