The National Power Training Institute (NPTI), Alappuzha, Kerala is organizing an Online Internship Program on Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution from September 7 to 25, 2020.
The objective of the program is to develop the fundamentals of Power Generation, Transmission, and Distribution. Every intern will be supported by an experienced mentor.
NPTI, Alappuzha, Kerala campus is spread over a picturesque landscape with green lawns of about 15 acres and well equipped with state of the art infrastructural facilities for conducting different courses on technical as well as management subjects covering the needs of professionals/ trainees/ students.
- Thermal Power Generation: Emerging Power Scenario in India, Coal to Electricity, General Layout of a Thermal Power Station, Introduction to Steam Generation & Steam Cycle Theory.
- Boiler, Turbine, and their Auxiliaries: Draft System and Fans; Coal Milling Plant; Coal Milling Plant; Air Preheating Arrangement; Emission Control System.
- Electrical Equipment of Thermal Power Plant: Generator Excitation System; Generator Cooling and Sealing System; Generator Synchronization & Capability Curves; Transformer-Working Principle, Construction & Classification.
- Alternative Sources of Power Generation: Global & Indian Scenario of Renewable Energy and Targets; Solar PV Power in India-Policy and Regulatory Frame Work; Physics of Solar PV Technology.
- Transmission and Distribution Systems: EHV & UHV Transmission System; Layout of Switchyard and its Equipment-CT, PT, DT, etc; Circuit Breakers-Working Principle, Construction.
Students pursuing B.E./ B.Tech./ Diploma or equivalent in any branch of engineering (Pursuing/ Completed) are invited to apply.
The registration fee is Rs. 2,500/- (Inclusive of GST@18%). All payment should be made online and for that details of bank-account (of NPTI, Alappuzha, Kerala) are as follows: Name of the Bank: State Bank of India; Account No.: 38992295505; IFSC Code: SBIN0070081; Branch & Code: State Bank of India, Cherthala & 70081; PAN: AACAN2698A; GSTIN: 32AACAN2698A2ZV.
Interested candidates can register online for the internship program by clicking here. The last date to register is September 4, 2020.
On completion of training, “E-Certificate” will be awarded to the participants.
Phone Number: 8001192258
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Internship Opportunity at Greenpeace India [Multiple Cities]: Applications Open.