Washington Center is proud to offer the Academic Internship Program for an undergraduate student who is enrolled at an accredited college or university. They’ll give their students the guidance and support to succeed.
The Washington Center also will equip you with the knowledge and tools you need to pursue your goals and connect to powerful professional networks. TWC considers recent college graduates and students in master’s level programs on a case-by-case basis.
To be eligible to participate in this program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student at an accredited college or university.*
- Be a sophomore or above while participating in the program and have completed at least two semesters on campus by the start of our program.
- Maintain a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- Receive academic credit from your college or university for your participation in the program (TWC does not grant credit).
- Have approval from your campus liaison (or a faculty sponsor if there is no TWC liaison on your campus).
- Internship Open for International Students: Internship is available for students who are enrolled as an undergraduate student at an accredited college or university.
How to Apply
Start and submit the online application by clicking here. Throughout the process, you can save your application and return to it at a later time. You must include the application documents listed to complete the application process.
- Deadline for Summer 2019: Mar 13
- Deadline for Fall 2019: May 15
For any queries, contact
The Washington Centre
1333 16th St NW
Washington, D.C. 20036
Phone: (202) 238-7900