Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (VLSI Intern- Technical Engineering) at Synopsys, Bangalore for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality.
- Must have BSEE, MSEE, or equivalent required with <1 years of experience
- Minimum 7.0 CGPA/ 70% in Bachelor’s in Engineering and 7.5 CGPA in Master’s till the current semester.
- Need to be backed with consistently high academics in 10th std and 12th standard. Preferred Experience.
- Strong fundamentals in Digital electronics. HDL Languages coding experience preferably in Verilog/VHDL/System Verilog
- Some knowlege in Formal verification, Simulation, writing of system verilog assertions, constraints properties
- Based on project assigned, the job would involve one or more of the following activities: Verilog/System Verilog/ VHDL coding,
- Working with EDA tools like VC Formal /VCS/SpyGlass , Writes testplans/ creates testcases/ setup benchmark designs to validate complex tool features,
- Diagnosis, troubleshooting and testing of frond end eda tools, Reviewing, resolving and maintenance of daily regressions & benchmark failures
You may also be interested in: