Synopsys is looking for engineering graduates/PG students to work as interns in the field of VLSI. Does this sound like a good role for you?
The role will be focused on VLSI design/Verification in one of the following areas related to connectivity protocols: USB/ Ethernet/ AMBA/ MIPI/ Memory Controllers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Architecture exploration of the sub-blocks within one of these IPs to optimize for area, speed and power
- VLSI Design & verification of these sub-blocks/exploration of latest features and standards.
- Based on project assigned, the job would involve one or more of the following activities: Verilog/System Verilog/ Vera coding, Exposure to UVM methodology, working with EDA tools like Design Compiler for Synthesis, SpyGlass for Lint, VCS for simulation.
- Must have completed Bachelors’ degree in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering.
- Partial completion of MS/MTech preferable. (Electrical/Electronics/VLSI/MicroElectronics or allied specializations.)
- Minimum 7.0 CGPA/ 70% in Bachelor’s in Engineering and 7.5 CGPA in Master’s till the current semester.
- Need to be backed with consistently high academics in 10th std and 12th standard.
- Strong fundamentals in Digital electronics.
- HDL Languages coding experience preferably in Verilog/Vera/System Verilog.
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Silicon IP business is all about integrating more capabilities into an SoC—faster. We offer the world’s broadest portfolio of silicon IP—predesigned blocks of logic, memory, interfaces, analog, security, and embedded processors. All to help customers integrate more capabilities. Meet unique performance, power, and size requirements of their target applications. And get differentiated products to market quickly with reduced risk.