Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity (VLSI Design) at Synopsys, Bangalore.
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality. Products include logic synthesis, behavioral synthesis, place and route, static timing analysis, formal verification, hardware description language (SystemC, SystemVerilog/Verilog, VHDL) simulators, and transistor-level circuit simulation.
- The job is all about innovations that change the way of work and play.
- Self-driving cars, Artificial Intelligence, The cloud, 5G, The Internet of Things, are breakthroughs which are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything.
- The job is about to empower the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security.
- Focus- VLSI design in the areas related to connectivity protocols: DDR PHY.
- VLSI Design of sub-blocks/exploration of latest features and standards.
- Based on project assigned, the job would involve one or more of the following activities: Verilog/System Verilog.
- Exposure to UVM methodology, working with EDA tools like Design Compiler for Synthesis, SpyGlass for Lint, VCS for simulation.
- Must have completed Bachelors’ degree in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering.
- Partial completion of MS/MTech preferable. (Electrical/Electronics/VLSI/MicroElectronics or allied specializations.)
- Minimum 7.0 CGPA/ 70% in Bachelor’s in Engineering and 7.5 CGPA in Master’s till the current semester.
- Need to be backed with consistently high academics in 10th std and 12th standard.
- Strong fundamentals in Digital electronics.
- HDL Languages coding experience preferably in Verilog/System Verilog.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship opportunity through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: