Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Visual Designer) at IBM, Kochi for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
IBM is looking for a talented designer to help our creative design team deliver great end-to-end customer experiences.
- Experience (3+ years) in solving complex user problems through user interface design, creating mockups and prototypes (low- and high- fidelity), as well as documenting interaction patterns for product UI.
- Can demonstrate experience with design tools (Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.).
- Can demonstrate design skills for creating visually compelling artifacts, icons, high fidelity mockups and other graphical elements for user interfaces
- Knowledge of design principles (typography, layout, imagery, color, creating efficiencies in visual design workflows, etc.)
- Experience with design tools (Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.).
- Proven communication skills and an ability to drill down to a customer’s requirements
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, team based environment.
- An awesome and positive attitude.
- Portfolio of previous work must be presented
- Understand modern design thinking and design trends (including responsiveness and accessibility).
- Have an appreciation for detail — every pixel and interaction is important
- Experience planning & moderating design thinking workshops
- Experience working in the following industries or designing enterprise applications for the following industries: automotive, aerospace, financial services, medical devices.
- Translate actionable insights from the design research team into low and high fidelity mockups, patterns, prototypes and development-ready specifications.
- Create high-fidelity mockups, graphics, design patterns, prototypes and demos
- Participate in conversations around common patterns, assets and efficiencies within the product space.
- Collaborate directly with your design team and developers to build out, update and modernize software product user interfaces (while using agile methodologies).
- Design business process scenarios and flows for user interfaces and demos.
- Share work in progress, along with giving and receiving critique.
- Understand business problems across our customer set in order to have context for deliverables.
- Collaborate with a wide variety of people (design researchers, content designers, developers, product owners, etc.) across our worldwide teams.
You may also be interested in: