Teach for India invites applications for Internship opportunity as Video editor for the year 2020. The applications are open on official website for multiple locations in India.
The Video Editor Intern will work with the Training and Impact team for the duration of one or one and half months. The Intern will be working closely on the project ‘Transformational Impact Journey’ where their essential intern profile will be to manage and support with video editing profiles that we receive from across our seven TFI placement cities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ease of working on Adobe and video editing softwares
- Basic management and project completion skills
- Organizing and Planning
- Attention to details
Primary responsibility but not limited to :
- Reviewing classroom teaching footage, Fellow and Student interviews: noting down timecodes that need to be edited
- Editing videos on Adobe Premiere Pro
- Uploading the videos to YouTube and creating playlists
- Supporting your reporting manager on the different aspects of the project you have been assigned to.
Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad.
About Teach for India
At Teach For India, we build a nationwide movement of leaders who work relentlessly to end educational inequity. Ten years into our journey we have 900 Fellows who grow as leaders while teaching 32,000 low-income children and a growing movement of 3400 Alumni who work at all levels of the education system. We are the largest pipeline of driven, skilled talent into the educational ecosystem.
Over the next 3 years, we aim to keep growing this talent pipeline, supporting our Alumni to have even greater impact and innovating constantly to get closer to our vision. Our work will only be done when we have built a movement of leaders large enough to ensure that every child in India attains an excellent education.