Cisco, Bengaluru invites Internship applications as User Experience for the year 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website.
- Identify user interface requirements; help define project approach and user experience strategy
- Participate in and plan user testing, surveys, etc., and iterate designs based on user and customer feedback
- Optimize designs through task analysis, and thoughtful and systematic usability reviews
- Set conceptual design and suggest product direction based on field research and functional requirements
- Define the user interaction model and workflows
- Produce pixel-perfect visual assets and detailed UI specs and guidelines, and work with visual designers to produce designs consistent with Cisco’s brand
- Develop prototypes ranging from paper-and-pencil concepts to high-fidelity interactives that represent both the visual identity and interaction model required to ensure user success
- Design across platforms: mobile, desktop, web, etc.
- Apply best practices in, for example, accessibility, privacy, and responsive design
- Work closely with (local and remote) engineers to implement and deliver the final product
- Facilitate project communication across a multidisciplinary team throughout all phases of the project.
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Minimum of an 8.5 GPA or higher
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, strong communication skills; and the ability to quickly prioritize tasks
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems and convey these designs in the form of presentations, prototypes, and design specifications
- Must communicate clearly and effectively; strong analytical and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills; a self-starter that is able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, its technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
Cisco connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
Eligibilitythe quality or state of being eligibleMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)