Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (User Experience Associate) at Salesforce for the year 2022. Online applications are open on the official website.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
- Pursuing a Master’s degree in HCI or equivalent design discipline
- Understanding of contemporary user-centered design principles and best practices
- Knowledge of user testing and research methodologies
- Portfolio of academic design projects highlighting their strengths and interests
- Analytical Mind with an aesthetical eye for details
- Self- motivated, good communicator with a collaborative working style
- Working knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Any relevant work experience in product design & development across web and mobile is a plus
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, JS for prototyping
- Experience with CRM or enterprise software.
The ideal candidate
- Should enjoy crafting experiences with technology, hacking on new projects, and intensely working on high-value, strategic initiatives under tight time constraints.
- She/He must have excellent communication skills, energy, and thoughtfulness to build and deliver the best in the world UX for our customers.
- Should crave for complex challenges, get fired up through ideation and bringing ideas to reality, sketching concepts, capturing ideas, distilling complex problems and proposing clear, efficient, consistent solutions.
- She/He will have direct access to customer executives and Salesforce executive management, while working closely with the Salesforce product and Sales organizations.
- Should be a tireless advocate for the end user, having deep empathy for their everyday struggles and be always putting their needs first to provide the best experiences.
- Collaborate with product owners/managers (POs & PMs) in a time frame of 4-6months to solve for new product requirements/features and validate assumptions through user testing and research
- Communicate your ideas through sketches, flows, wireframes, prototypes, mocks, and overall design decisions to a variety of key stakeholders
- Create designs that adhere to and extend existing design language and style guides
- Generate appropriate specs of final design and user flows that allow engineering to build accurately
- Balancing great design with business goals and meeting tight deadlines
You may also be interested in: