Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity Under Accelerate Vigyan- SERB Funded project at IIT Jammu for the year 2022. The last date of application is 10 May.
Applications are invited from the interested candidates for Internship positions (05) to work under the VRITIKA event titled “SolarThermal Energy Conversion” sanctioned by Accelerate Vigyan, SERB. The internship will be conducted through offline mode for duration of minimum four weeks and maximum eight weeks.
Essential: B.E./B.Tech. and/or M.E./M.Tech./M.S./M.S.(R) degree in Mechanical or Energy or equivalent streams with at least 7.0 CGPA in 10 point scale or 70 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized technical university/ institute as a full- time program.
- Good academic record and experience in the relevant areas of specializations.
- Valid GATE score in relevant engineering stream.
- Publication(s) in recognized national/international conferences and journals of repute.
Nature of Support
- The internship will be given for meeting daily necessary expenses such as stationery, consumables, accommodation, food, etc, as per the norms of the funding agency.
- The period of the Training and Skill Internship shall be for four to eight weeks.
- The participating students will also be eligible for TA reimbursement for their journey to the host institute from their hometown/home institute, both ways, as per the GoI norms.
- Certificate will be provided to the interns after the successful completion of the internship tenure.
Duly filled application form along with the requested details, scanned copies of certificates, and other supporting documents including the letter of authentication should be uploaded through the online portal latest by Tuesday, 10th May 2022.
Please apply through [Contract Staff] tab on referred application portal. The applications will be screened and the candidates will be selected on merit basis. The list of selected candidates will be posted on the IIT Jammu website (www.iitjammu.ac.in) by 15th May, 2022.
The last date for receiving the duly filled in application is 10th May, 2022, through an online portal.
Dr. B Satya Sekhar
Click here to view the official notification of Internship Opportunity Under Accelerate Vigyan- SERB Funded Project at IIT Jammu.
You may also be interested in: