Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity/Trainee (SAP) at PwC, Kolkata for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
A career in our Technology Consulting practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities.
We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
As a member of the team, you’ll work with clients to define their vision and plan how to get there. We deliver the technological solutions organisations need to compete and grow and build a lasting legacy of improvement and performance, partnering with best-in-class technologies and solution sets. In joining, you’ll help our clients understand and evolve the way they align Information Technology with their business strategy, create integrated end to end solutions, and use enterprise applications to solve complex business problems.
70% in Xth, XIIth, UG and PG with no active backlogs.
- Basic problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills including proficiency in English language
- Proficiency in excel and power point
- Open to regular travel; in some cases extended stay in tier 2 and tier 3 cities
- Self-disciplined and self -motivated
- Ability to innovate, create lasting relationships and work independently with little supervision
As an Intern/Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- You’ll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services. You’ll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
You may also be interested in: