Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is a premier institution of education, training and research in the area of International Business set up by Department of Commerce, Government of India. Applications are invited for contractual appointment as Interns to be posted in Department of Commerce, Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi.
- MA Economics with International Trade and Economics from a recognized university. Applicants with PhD or pursuing PhD in International Economics will be given preference.
- Applicants must have basic computational skills of MS Office, SPS and E-Views from the reputed academic institutions.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via this page.
The last date of receipt of applications is 20th December 2019.
Remuneration: Rs.40,000/- per month (consolidated).
- The engagement will be on purely contractual basis for a period of one year from the date of joining at an all-inclusive contractual amount of Rs.40,000/- (Rupees Forty Thousand only) per month. No other benefits will be applicable.
- During the period of the contract, the services in the Department may be terminated by giving one month’s notice or pay in lieu thereof, on either side.
- May be required to travel any place in India or abroad as and when required in connection with the work of the Department. While on tour, TA/DA will be admissible as to Assistant Section Officers.
- Entitled to casual leave for 4 days and earned leave for 15 days for every completed period of six months.
- The engagement is on the basis of information/declaration furnished by the candidate. Any information/ declaration is found incorrect at any stage, the candidate would be solely responsible for it and consequential action as deemed necessary would be taken by the Department.
- This contractual engagement does not confer any right to claim any permanent post in the Department of Commerce.