TISS AESDII, Centre for Excellence in CSR, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) is inviting applications from interested and motivated candidates for the post of Research Intern in TISS AESDII IN—TURN AROUND Programme is aimed at encouraging passion, creativity, and curiosity to find solutions to personal dilemmas and societal problems.
Scope of Work
Research Support, Programming, Content Development, Knowledge Dissemination.
4 months(September 2019– December- 2019).
The first month of the internship will be unpaid. Depending on the performance evaluation at the end of the first month, the internship will be extended for three months and will be payable at INR 10,000 per month.
- Master’s degree in social sciences.
- Good Writing Skills and understanding of Research Methodologies. Proficiency in MS Office tools are a must.
- Fluency in English (written and oral). Knowledge of regional languages will be advantageous.
- Self-motivated and able to work a minimum of 30 hours/week.
Description of Responsibilities
- Assist with preparation of Research Design, Tools and Assessment Frameworks.
- Assist in creating Effective Communication Strategies, Outreach, Co-ordinate External and Internal Communications flow.
- Contribute to organizing of a National Level Conference by collating abstracts,
- coordinating with presenters and other duties as required in line with skills, experience and role.
How to Apply
Candidates interested in being part of the TISS AESDII IN—TURN AROUND network may write to email@example.com with a one-page statement of purpose and updated CV. Please mention ‘AESDII Internship-RI 2019’ in the subject line of your email.
TISS In – Turn Around is a network of young development sector professionals. Shortlisted CVs are kept in the TISS AESDII In – Turn Around database and selected interns may be contacted on a needs-based approach, and depending on mutual interests i.e. requirement of interns for specific projects and availability of relevant candidate(s) during that specific period.
- Last date for receipt of applications: 14 September 2019
- Date of Interview: Monday 16th September 2019 (in-person/ video-conferencing).