Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity at TERI, Delhi.
The Energy and Resources Institute is a research institute in New Delhi that specializes in the fields of energy, environment and sustainable development. Established in 1974, it was formerly known as the Tata Energy Research Institute.
He/ She will conduct activities mentioned below:
- Undertake the secondary data literature review and analysis of information.
- Provide support in report preparation and data analysis.
- Provide support in writing research articles and research proposals.
- Provide support in organizing the workshops and coordinating with clients.
Above mentioned are some of the key activities. A detailed list of tasks along with the timeline will be shared upon selection.
- Master-s degree in Environmental Science/Engineering from a recognized University
- Prior experience in doing secondary data review and analysis
- High-quality data analysis skills is a plus (not mandatory)
- Excellent drafting and communications skills in English
- Ability to work independently and as a team player in a multi-cultural environment
- Working knowledge of computers including MS Office package and related software
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks
- Software Skills: Q GIS, Arc GIS, Usage of Data analysis tools
- Behavioral Skills: Team Worker, Decision maker, Problem Solver
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Oct 31, 2021