The web development intern will work with Teach For India’s Technology Team in Mumbai on developing responsive web application components for one or more stakeholders of Teach For India to connect and empower each other on the path of realizing the organization vision – One day all children will attain an excellent education.
The intern will develop front-end components (in ReactJS) and/or web services (in NodeJS) on top of multiple data sources (MongoDB, Salesforce).
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Moderate: NodeJS, MongoDB.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence and motivate team members and project stakeholders to achieve outcomes
- Current engineering student or graduate from a reputed institute
Preferred Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop web application components in ReactJS as per design specifications
- Develop server-side (API) components in NodeJS using data sources on MongoDB, Salesforce
- Understand API specifications, integrate with front end components and suggest improvements
- Research about useful 3rd party libraries/extensions that could be integrated with the web application
- Provide support to users on the ground in using the web application
- Collect feedback about user experience and actively participate in technical & design discussions.
For applications & more details, click below.
For more related opportunities, check below: