Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Technical Program Manager Intern) at Microsoft India for the year 2022.
About Microsoft: Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Engineering.
- 0+ years of professional technical product management and/or software development experience
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with a strategic orientation.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, particularly in working with remote teams.
- Strong aptitude for data driven decision-making.
- Strong focus on delivering end to end customer value.
- Demonstrated leadership and exceptional cross-team skills.
Product architecture and integrated solutions for technical needs across areas such as scale, build out, capacity, performance, etc.
- Deep technical understanding of complexities of systems underpinning our services and orchestrates across many engineers to deliver solutions.
- Drives large-scale initiatives typically involving multiple internal teams or external partners
- Continuous improvements through changes in product design and various initiatives/programs that improve quality, profitability, supportability, and delivery
- Technical advisor with internal or external customers, educating and evangelizing across sales cycle, participating in business deals/ strategic partnership.
You may also be interested in: