Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Technical Marketing Engineer) at CISCO, Bangalore for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate corporation headquartered in San Jose, California. Integral to the growth of Silicon Valley, Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
- Bachelors in Computer Science engineering
- Analytical skills, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Solid written and verbal skills
- Contributed to an Open-Source Project or have published personal project on GitHub/GitLab
- Proficiency in using REST and other API interfaces
- Experience with container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud-native / micro-service architectures
- Experience with Virtualization and Private cloud environments (VMware/ HyperV/ KVM/ OpenShift/ OpenStack)
- Experience with Public Cloud environments (AWS/Azure/GCP/OCI)
- Understanding of Software Development methodologies
- Experience implementing Continuous Development / Continuous Integration
- Direct application of template managers, automation, and configuration tools: Terraform, Ansible, Pulumi, Chef, Puppet, CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager
- Function as the technical and operational subject matter expert for network products and technologies available to customers and internal teams
- Showcase network technologies on Cisco products
- Grow customer adoption by educating customers and channels on latest advances in products and technologies
- Advocate on behalf of customers, with the primary duty to make it easy for customers and developers to use our products
- Help product and development teams with understanding of customer use cases and competitive positioning
- Present products and technologies at events (e.g. technical conferences, hackathons, meetups).
- The role of the Technical Marketing Engineer is to enhance products and enable sales through:
- Being the technical advocate inside the Business Unit for customers
- Functioning as a technical advisor for future product development through field experiences
- Evangelizing the value and utility of Cisco security technologies to customers, the field, and channel partners
- The Technical Marketing Engineer enables the success of Cisco’s Network Security products by
- Executing the strategic plan for technical marketing consistent with the broader business strategy of the product portfolio
- Providing compelling technical collateral by synthesizing complex concepts into the customer, field, and channel-centric materials
The Technical Marketing Engineering Team is responsible for NGFW, NGIPS, and Security Management and its adoption and integration with Cisco Security Portfolio.
You may also be interested in: