Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity (Technical Engineering) at Synopsys, Bangalore.
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality.
Synopsys is looking for engineering PG students to work as interns in the field of VLSI.
- The focus of work would be VLSI design/Physical Implementation under Testchip development against various technologies.
- The nature of work would be on the following lines:
- Implementation exploration of the sub-blocks within Testchip to optimize for better PPA.
- VLSI Design/Verification, Physical Implementation of subblocks within Testchip for better PPA.
- Based on project assigned, the job would involve one or more of the following activities: Verilog coding/verification, Physical Implementation/verification using Synopsys toolset ICC2, ICV, Primetime etc.
- Strong fundamentals in Digital electronics.
- HDL Languages coding experience preferably in Verilog.
- Having fundamental knowledge of physical design is a plus.
Typically, 12 months based on performance.
The positions are based out of Synopsys offices at Bangalore and would require the candidate to physically/remotely work out of Synopsys offices during the office hours 5 days/week during the internship tenure.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Reliance Summer Internship Program 2021 by Reliance Industries Limited [2 Months]: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity (Computer Science or Business) at BCG, New Delhi: Apply Now