Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Technical Engineering) at Synopsys, Hyderabad. Online applications are open on the official website.
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality.
- BS or MS degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or similar;
- Has a strong desire to learn and explore new technologies;
- Demonstrates good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- UNIX/Linux user knowledge;
- Proficiency with at least one programming language;
- Familiar with physical verification flows like LVS/DRC;
- Knowledge in Python, Shell scripting, Tcl/ Perl is preferred;
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships;
- Capability to produce adequate technical documentation;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, or debug software tools and flows for the development of integrated circuits;
- Support a global design team, debug flow and design issues, interface with foundries, configure the design environment;
- Develop routines and utility programs to aid in the design of Integrated Circuits;
- Build productive working relationships within.
You may also be interested in: