Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity at Tech Mahindra.
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational technology company, providing information technology and business process outsourcing services. A subsidiary of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai.
- Qualification: Any graduate having inclination to develop career in the field of Education/skill development Post-graduate in Social Science or any relevant discipline also may apply.
- Experience: 0-1 years of experience in the relevant field
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Study and understand various programs of the organization
- Manage and evaluate all the programs with respect to their goals, progress to goals and sustainability during field visits.
- Monitor the fund utilization of the partners on a quarterly basis and ensure funds are reaching the beneficiaries as per the agreement
- Help build the capacity of the NGO partners through regular trainings and evaluation meetings.
- Closely interact with all the stakeholders involved in the projects and accordingly suggest changes and improvements in the programmes
- Indulge in strategic planning with the Programme Heads/CEOs of partner Organizations and assist them in making informed decisions about the future course of action to reach the set goals
- Conduct Meetings with all the partners to enable cross learning within the city
- Other Responsibilities
- To support employee volunteering activities.
- Desired Skill Set
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good working knowledge on MS office is mandatory
- Strategic mindset with focus towards solution
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent communication, Presentation, facilitation and influential skills with
- the ability to adapt style of all levels of management
- Having basic knowledge of functioning of Skill Development Ecosystem
- Knowing Kannada will be added advantage.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates may send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, click the link below.