Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity (Team Lead) at Amazon, Chennai.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon is seeking Team leads for our transportation team. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers
They are looking for a Team lead for their Delivery center. In this role, you will be responsible for shift operations at our DCs and support the DC manager in performance management and driving the operational plan.
- Defining , building and executing the delivery process from delivery station to customer address
- Ensure enough bandwidth in territorial delivery team to ensure peak time delivery management
- Engage closely with the delivery team including associates, developing and maintaining a highly motivated and performance-driven team.
- Continuously improve the delivery process and attain a sustained level of delivery performance, through process and training improvements. Initiates improvements to enhance quality standards, reduce waste, and eliminate unnecessary work.
- Analysis of the data reports to identify performance bottlenecks and improve performance
- Implement the formal process control and process improvement mechanisms such as Kaizen
- Strong leadership capabilities and people management skills
- Ability to work under pressure situations
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations
- Good communication skills. Ability to communicate and explain to individuals & the team, what needs to be achieved for the Delivery Center /Amazon to achieve its objectives. Listening skills: Gains input and commitment from all involved in delivering their specific part.
- Strong Bias for great customer service: Engage the Team in developing their understanding of Customer Experience and knowledge of what Customers actually needs/expects.
- High Ownership: Follows through to ensure the delivery of changes/solutions/services that fulfill the Customer’s needs.
- Analytical Skills: Effectively analyse and interpret information, identifying & validating the key facts, including reviewing alternatives to determine advantages and associated risks.
- Graduation. MBA desirable.
- People management experience. Experience in handling team is highly desirable.
- Experience in handling live operation preferred (wherein decisions have to be taken on the spot and actions needs to be initiated right away)
- Knowledge of city topography and road network is an added advantage
Management experience in delivery operations is desirable.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.