Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity (Support Engineer) at Amazon, Chennai.
Support Engineer Intern will be responsible for TT resolution/root cause fixes, ensuring availability, sufficient metrics/monitors/alarms, maintenance and bug fixes / minor enhancements of APP services.
- Candidates must be in Bachelor or Master Course in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Possess an understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object-oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.