Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity (Summer Analyst/Summer Associate Programs) 2021 at Goldman Sachs, Bengaluru.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. It offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
About the Internship
Our Summer Analyst Internship is an eight to ten-week summer internship for undergraduate students. You will be fully immersed in the day-to-day activities of one of our divisions.
As a participant, you will:
- Attend orientation where you’ll learn about our culture, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of the firm
- Receive division-specific training designed to help you succeed
- Have the opportunity to work on real responsibilities alongside fellow interns and our people
The summer analyst role is for candidates currently pursuing a college or university degree and is usually undertaken during the second penultimate year of study.
- Summer Analyst Internship: The summer analyst internship is for candidates currently pursuing a college or university degree and is usually undertaken during the second or penultimate year of study. Depending on region, programs last between eight and eleven weeks and are designed to fully immerse you in the day-to-day activities of one of our divisions.
- Summer Associate Internship: The summer associate internship is for candidates currently working towards an advanced degree such as an MBA, JD, MD or LLM and is usually undertaken during the second or penultimate year of study. This is a ten-week program with real responsibilities to give you a sense of what you would be doing, day-to-day, as a full-time Goldman Sachs employee.
Eight to ten weeks
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.