Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Strategy & Transactions-TD) at EY, Pune for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- MBA/PG Diploma (Finance)
- Bachelor’s in Commerce or Bachelor’s in Engineering
- Have working knowledge of MS office especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Should have understanding on preparation of graphs and should be able to contribute in analyzing and presenting information
- Have an eye for detail
- Work within the set timelines and communicate deviations/updates to Project Lead and practice offices
- Should possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Deep dive analysis of financial statements and related schedules
- Preparation of financial statements based on information provided
- Preparation of summary of findings of the aforementioned analysis
- Detailed research for:
- Preparation of potential opportunity dockets – short and descriptive to aid proactive business development
- Detailed sector reports
- Adhoc research with respect to M&A transactions of the sector and for the opportunity
- Industry benchmarking – peer analysis with respect to the company under scrutiny
- Market sizing of sectors – niche and diverse
- Working as a part of the team to ensure that the project component is delivered keeping in mind, quality and timeliness
- Understanding of basic valuation techniques and related analysis
You may also be interested in: