Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Strategy and Operations Management) at Teach for India for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
The ‘Data and Operations Management intern’ will work closely with the City Director (CD) in Hyderabad. The intern is broadly responsible for assisting the CD in various workstreams. They will also support the design and implementation of the data management systems in the city. Outlined below are three broad areas of work:
- Assisting the City Director – The City Director (CD) manages the operations & strategy of five different verticals in the region. The Intern will be working closely to assist the City Director to organise various workstreams. This includes managing the calendar, putting together draft presentations among other work.
- Designing systems for the collation of resources – Another broad area is to design systems to collate and share resources for both Fellows/ Staff members. This might range from researching different resource management tools to implementing an effective resource management system in the city.
- Data Dashboards – At the city level, we collate a range of qualitative and quantitative data about our students, schools, Fellows, staff, etc. The intern will coordinate and design a system to bring multiple data sets together into a dashboard and support the leadership team in using the same effectively.
- Past experience in data management (Collation, Analysis and Presentation)
- Past experience/interest in conducting secondary research
- Preferred: Any Graduate or Currently in the final year
- Candidates with work experience may also apply
- Read and synthesis various documents
- Explore data management tools and systems
- Analyse various data sets in excel
- Manage the calendar of the City Director (CD)
- Assist the CD to organise their workstreams
- Prepare summaries and notes for the CD
- Work with various teams to collate different data points
- Collate relevant resources for learning and development
Time commitment – 40 hours a week for a period of 4-6 months.
Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Ahmedabad.
Click here to apply for Internship Opportunity (Strategy and Operations Management) at Teach for India.
You may also be interested in:
- Internship Opportunity (GAMMA Data Science Consulting) at BCG [Multiple Locations]: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity (Technology- Data Management) at Teach for India [PAN India]: Apply Now