Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Strategy and Learning) at Teach for India for the year 2022. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Teach for India
Teach For India is on a journey to reach an India free of poverty and filled with love by ending educational inequity in our country. Twelve years into our journey we are a movement of 3800 Alumni working at all levels of the education system, who are reaching 1 in 10 children across the country.
These Alumni have graduated from our two-year Fellowship Program where they taught in under-resourced classrooms to put 32,000 low-income children on a different life path. Today, we have 970 Fellows and are the largest pipeline of driven, skilled talent into the educational ecosystem in India.
About the Team
The Strategy and Learning team is the internal consulting arm at Teach For India – a key thought partner for the CEO, and an advisor and implementation partner for the 20 Vertical Heads who lead various teams and constitute the ‘Leadership Team’. It is a team that strives to bring unique and unbiased perspectives into organizational performance by working on a diverse set of projects across multiple functions.
Minimum Qualifications, Experiences and Expectations
- Graduated from, or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree from any stream
- Project management skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong data analysis and interpretation skills
- Strong research capabilities
Preferred Qualifications, Experiences and Expectations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised; has attention to detail
- Result-driven and outcome focused-approach
- Adaptable and flexible in working style, comfortable with ambiguity
- Supporting the design and execution of multiple projects end-to-end for a variety of projects aimed at organizational development – e.g. research projects, pilots for new projects
- Conducting recurring cross-regional surveys for different stakeholders
- Analyzing datasets to uncover insights – e.g. unpacking trends around Fellow Attrition numbers, Alumni data; providing on-demand analytical support to other teams
- Creating compelling documents to communicate progress, insights and recommendations – e.g. presentations to Leadership Team members on insights from Fellow surveys
- Conducting primary research, literature reviews, and benchmarking exercises to draw from the best practices in strategic planning, monitoring, change management and organizational development.
- Engaging in brainstorming sessions with the team to identify problems and hypothesize causes and solutions.
You may also be interested in: