Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Strategy and Learning) at Teach for India, Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
The Intern will support the Strategy & Learning Team with internal and external research, strategy creation, implementation and learning. She/he will work with other teams in the organization and will be primarily expected to deal efficiently with rich data and provide insightful findings.
About Teach for India
At Teach For India, we’ve built a nationwide movement of leaders who are working relentlessly to end inequity in education. It’s been twelve years since we began this journey and today we have 900+ Fellows leading classrooms impacting 32,000 children across the country, Through our Fellowship, we infuse the largest pipeline of driven, skilled talent into the educational ecosystem and have a growing movement of 3400+ Alumni.
Our Alumni work at all levels of the education system from teaching, teacher training, school leadership and community empowerment to education technology, policy, governance, media as well as in the private sector. Cumulatively, our Alumni have founded 150+ organisations in the social sector with 200 of them occupying senior leadership and CXO positions across organisations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any stream
- Prior work experience in project management is preferred
- A belief that every single child deserves an excellent education and that every single child has the ability to be successful in school, despite their background
- Strong analytical (data/evidence gathering, analysis and interpretation, hypotheses framing and validation) and research capabilities
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Strong project management & time management capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic.
The primary responsibilities may include:
- Studying and understanding in depth various frameworks, which eventually will help in research
- Compiling and documenting research, hypotheses, insights, and engagement processes
- Supporting strategic and operational planning and review with city and national teams
- Supporting in making strategic and operational decisions that cut across functions (e.g. – Recruitment, Program and Alumni Impact, Fundraising, Staffing and Retention etc.) by analysing large amounts of data, information and inputs from different teams
- Engaging in brainstorming sessions with teams to identify problems and hypothesize causes and solutions.
- Assisting managers in various team projects, including interaction with other teams
Support & administrative responsibilities may include:
- Create a reporting system for sharing S&L Team learnings with the rest of the organization, SLT and Board of Directors
- Respond to requests for data or analyses from stakeholders
- Proactively research and execute new ideas and initiatives that could support TFI in meeting its strategic priorities.
Click here to apply for the Internship Opportunity (Strategy and Learning) at Teach for India, Mumbai.
You may also be interested in: