Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity Springboard FY22- Account Management at Microsoft for the year 2022.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 10+ years of building strategic business partnerships through selling or consulting with Public Sector customers. Equally considered will be 5+ years of experience driving digital transformation from within the public sector
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA preferred; or equivalent experience
- Experience to lead multi-cultural, diverse and remote teams across different disciplines
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, create and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions
- Effectively navigate through ambiguity and complexities related to client management
- Embody “we-before-me” mindset
Solid knowledge of Government, Oil/Gas/Energy, etc. is preferred.
Duration & Other details
The Springboard program is a 4-month internship program which provides:
- Live and strategic business projects
- Ramp-up trainings to hone technical skills
- Project Guide, Mentor and Buddy to assist you during the project
- Opportunity to interview as a full-time employee at the end of the program
- Attractive monthly Stipend
As an Account Executive at Microsoft, consider yourself the dedicated virtual CEO of an account who leads our top customer into the digital age.
This job will provide you: An opportunity to drive change with your customer to transform how they operate and deliver their public sector missions like never before in a new and transformational way. A forum to co-create the art of the possible.
The chance to lead world-class, diverse teams of digital transformation advisors, engineers, architects, and delivery teams who all have a vested interest in the customer. The Account Executive will be responsible for the following:
Industry Business Leader
- Lead with Industry – Building trusted relationships through engagements focused on driving the priorities for Government agencies and departments and showcasing how Microsoft technologies supports these priorities
- Increased trust-based relationships managed over digital media result in minimal negative impact due to the remote working environments.
Account Orchestration Team Leader:
Bring the best combined team to deliver the customers’ desired outcomes.
You may also be interested in:
- Internship Opportunity at Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation [Stipend of Rs. 10k, 195 Interns]: Apply by Mar 30