Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Speech Processing Intern) at Sony for the year 2021. Online applications are open.
Sony Research India Private Limited was established in July 2020 as a research company in India as part of Sony’s global R&D centres. Delivering Excitement, Passion, Joy, and Compassion to the World, all is possible with the diverse research opportunities we offer at Sony Research India.
Essential Education / Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D from a Computer Science/Speech Processing background.
- ML Frameworks – Pytorch, Tensorflow
- Knowledge of state of the art Speech Synthesis methods, and deep neural networks
- Emotional Text-to-Speech Synthesis for Indian Language, English
- Other Speech Processing Areas
Good to Have Skills
- Audio Analytics
- Deep Learning coding: Pytorch
- Deep learning-based TTS models
Together with the research scientists or other team members, work on the existing basic development activities on a daily basis, participate in the speech synthesis-related topics of the project.
- 3 to 6 months
- 9:30 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) full time.
You may also be interested in: