Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity (Software Testing & Support) at Teach For India, Mumbai.
Teach For India is a non-profit and a movement of leaders that was founded by Shaheen Mistri in 2009. It is a part of the Teach For All network. To build a growing movement of leaders, Teach For India runs a two year Fellowship and supports an Alumni movement.
The software testing & support intern will work with Teach For India’s Technology Team in Mumbai by testing responsive web applications and providing first level support to users thereby enabling stakeholders of the organization on the path of realizing our collective vision – ‘One day all children will attain an excellent education’. The intern should be available for at least 2 months.
The Technology team is responsible for providing strategic direction to technology implementations, software solutions and hardware support for all stakeholders of Teach For India.
They are a small but strong team that aims to use science and art to create wonder. “Gandhi meets Jobs” is our motto and they work towards creating beautiful apps that empower all our stakeholders on their journey towards our collective vision.
They operate with the agility and rigor of a startup, making use of the best and latest technologies available. Some of the technology platforms they currently use are Salesforce.com, NodeJS, ReactJS, MongoDB, Elastic, Neo4j and they adopt new technologies when/where they believe they add value.
They are not rigid about using any specific technology. However, they are committed to providing an amazing user experience on every solution they build.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design document and maintain test cases and scenarios based on requirements and existing system behavior
- Manually test web applications, document test execution results, and log bugs/issues
- Provide level one support to users and log bugs/issues wherever required for higher level support
- Identify trends across support requests and recommend enhancements and changes based on the same
- Design and develop automated test cases for websites and web applications
- Provide support to users on the ground in using the web application.
- Collect feedback about user experience and actively participate in technical & design discussions
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Strong: Knowledge of documenting and executing test cases
- Moderate: Knowledge of writing queries on MongoDB or any other NoSQL database
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence and motivate team members and project stakeholders to achieve outcomes
- Current engineering student or graduate from a reputed institute
Preferred Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of writing automated test cases (unit/integration testing)
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch, Neo4j
- Exposure to CRM/ERP tools like Tally, Salesforce
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Internship Opportunity (Software Testing & Support) at Teach For India, Mumbai.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: