Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity for Software Engineering Students at Philips, Bangalore for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Koninklijke Philips N.V. (literally Royal Philips, commonly shortened to Philips) is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation that was founded in Eindhoven. Since 1997, it has been mostly headquartered in Amsterdam, though the Benelux headquarters is still in Eindhoven. Philips was formerly one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused in the area of health technology, with other divisions being divested.
- 0-2 years of experience working for a comparable product development organization in Development or Simulator development for enterprise application environment
- Demonstrated hands on expertise with architecture, Design patterns, OOAD concepts, C++, DICOM (added advantage).
- Know how in use of tools for source control and problem reporting/defect tracking tools such as Rational Clear Quest
- Practical experience in highly regulated environment (FDA, etc.)
- Strong leadership, communication and influencing skills in a global set up
- Excellent problem-solving skills and is able to think quickly and adeptly about how to address issues/problems
Desired -Personal Characteristics:
- B.E in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Involved in Test & Automation
- Experience in Healthcare company
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Responsible for analyzing and understanding requirements
- Design and implement the requirements by collaborating with System Engineers and Architects
- Performs detailed design, coding, testing and all related documentation for a project
- Identifying and resolving technical risks proactively
- Ensure deliverables are on time and of high quality
- Implementation of Unit Test Cases using relevant testing frameworks
- Supports team in defect fixing and investigations
Click here to apply for an Internship Opportunity for Software Engineering Students at Philips, Bangalore.
You may also be interested in: