Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Software Engineering Intern) at Synopsys, Bangalore for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality.
- Education in Computer Science or a similar field of study
- Fluent in Python or another high-level language
- Basic Linux or UNIX
- Experience with git or any other SCM
- Good written communication
- Debugging and problem solving
- Ability and desire to learn new things
- Interested in software development
- C programming
- Object oriented design
- Linux kernel
- Shell scripting
- Systems programming
You will have a chance to work on all levels of the software stack. From Linux kernel drivers to high-level applications. Embedded firmware to front-end development. Windows, Linux, and RTOS. You will work with and learn from skilled engineers daily. And take a project to completion.
- Take part in the full software development lifecycle
- Read and write documentation
- Communicate with other teams and gather requirements
- Investigate potential solutions
- Design and code
- Test, debug, and verify code
- Perform code reviews
- Document code
Click here to apply for Internship Opportunity (Software Engineering Intern) at Synopsys, Bangalore.
You may also be interested in:
- AICTE Internship 2021 for EC/CS/IT Students [6 Vacancies; Stipend Rs. 9k/month]: Apply by Nov 21
- Internship Opportunity (Strategy & Transactions-TD) at EY, Pune: Applications Open