Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity (Software Engineering) at Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Bangalore.
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an American multinational enterprise information technology company based in Houston, Texas, United States. HPE was founded on November 1, 2015, in San Jose, California, as part of the splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company.
- Analyze, design, program, debug, and modify software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs, primarily for end-users
- Write code and complete programming by using current programming languages and technologies
- Perform testing and debugging of applications
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance
- Interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications
- Effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels
- Collaborate with peers, junior engineers, technicians and external design partners
- Typically interact with high-level individual contributors, managers and program core teams
- Lead a project requiring software applications development
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
- Holding a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- A professional with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in software application design tools and programming languages
- Excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.