Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity (Software Engineering) at Cadence, Pune.
Cadence Design Systems, Inc., headquartered in San Jose, California, is an American multinational computational software company, founded in 1988 by the merger of SDA Systems and ECAD, Inc. The company produces software, hardware and silicon structures for designing integrated circuits, systems on chips (SoCs) and printed circuit boards.
- Design and develop cycle approximate C++/SystemC models for Cadence’s IPs like DDR controller, PCIe controller, etc for use in architectural exploration and performance analysis at different levels – subsystem and SoC level.
- Design and develop protocol specific functional models for various Cadence’s interface IPs like USB, Ethernet, UFS, DP, etc
- Interact with IP designers and architects to understand various IP design/implementation specification and behavior
- Participate in defining traffic patterns, tools and methodology based on the model to help identify functional issues and performance bottlenecks
- Documentation of design specifications, implementation details, FAQ’s, application notes, etc
- Responding to customer cases and reproducing performance issues reported by the customer
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.