Cadence Design Systems, Inc., headquartered in San Jose, California, in the North San Jose Innovation District, is an American multinational electronic design automation software and engineering services company, founded in 1988 by the merger of SDA Systems and ECAD, Inc.
Cadence, Noida is looking for Intern-Software Engineering.
- Candidate should have experience in C/C++ programming languages for operating systems, and thorough knowledge of software capabilities (Data Structure and Algorithm)
- Hands-on experience on UNIX or LINUX operating systems
- Good problem-solving skills
- Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software programs.
- Develops software tools including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools, etc.
- Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For further details, click here.