Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Software Engineering) at Salesforce, Bengaluru and Hyderabad for the year 2021. Online applications open on the official website.
This is your time to shine and be part of Salesforce, a world leader in enterprise cloud computing. We deliver innovations to our customers 3 times a year through our leading CRM platform through agile practices. As a software engineering intern you will get to contribute right away as a member of one of our Scrum teams to one or more software engineering aspects into the future releases.
You will get to be part of the one or more aspects of the engineering lifecycle of tools and/ or features that enable our solutions to reach millions of end users and enterprises who use our mission critical applications and services everyday to run their business. We also look to you to help deliver high quality software through automated testing and own your service in production with real-time monitoring tools and frameworks.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
- Enrolled in sophomore year or higher at a college/university or any year at a graduate school
- Working towards a B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science
- Academic or professional/internship
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, C++ or Python
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
- Working knowledge of HTML and web technologies
- Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts
- Strong skills in Data Structures, OOPS Concept and Algorithms
- Implement code fixes under the direction of software architects and senior developers
- Develop well-tuned code that may be included as part of our next software release
- Contribute to our suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure
- Contribute to tools and solutions to support and monitor our various cloud services
You may also be interested in: