The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an American multinational enterprise information technology company based in San Jose, California, founded on November 1, 2015 as part of splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company.
Joining HPE in an early career role is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to grow with us and help us drive our continued success globally.
Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity (Software Engineer R&D) at Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Bangalore.
- BE/B.Tech – 2021 batch in Circuit Branches(CSE, EC, EE, IT etc)
- Four-year university students who are working in a technical internship role at the company during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters
- Minimum CGPA of 7/10 or 70% aggregate throughout academics from 10th grade till present. (no active arrears)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea, socialize the idea within the product stakeholder community and build a prototype and productize it
How You’ll Make Your Mark
- You will work on a specific project critical to HPEs needs with opportunities to gain experience across a broad range of cutting edge technologies and across the full stack of software engineering challenges.
- You can work within an existing Agile, software engineering project team and collaborate to help to solve problems within that team’s focus
- You’ll learn about our software development practices and the latest tools used for software development and front-end technology – including Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- You can communicate effectively and be motivated to achieve results as part of your team.
- You will be mentored by at least one senior member of the Engineering Team and will be working with a mix of IT professionals with a range of experience
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.