Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity (Software Engineer) at PayPal, Bangalore.
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that support online money transfers, and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.
Interns at PayPal help develop innovative solutions and high quality products that touch millions of people every day around the globe. Our engineers solve some of the most complex technical problems in the world of connected payments. We’re looking for the highest levels of technical talent and programming skills, as well as a keen desire to deeply understand our products and services to push our technology forward with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Design and Build restful API’s to enable IP Autoblocking use cases
- Understand business domain and come up with end to end design, implementation and production deployment of the API’s
- Work with customers to test and scale the API’s
- Write elegant and testable code adopting test-driven development
- Time Allocation:
- Systems Arch / Design and acquiring domain knowledge: 40%
- Build and deploy applications for cloud environment: 40%
- Intern Activities: 20%
What will be learned
- Build large scale applications
- System Architecture and Design
- Develop PayPal IQ which otherwise would take 2 years to acquire
- Cybersecurity domain knowledge
- At the end of internship, the candidate should gain experience in building large scale rest API’s, customer championship, presentation skills
- The candidate would be able to learn about the business domain, how to measure success and quantify the impact to customers
What skills are required
- Learning Agility
- Optimism and willingness to fail forward
- Excellent software engineering skills
- Programming Language: Java
- Cloud fundaments (AWS, GCP ): Nice to have
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.