JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the seventh-largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$2.687 trillion.
The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. The firm employs over 225,000 individuals worldwide, including 176,000 employees working in the US.
Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity (Software Engineer) at JPMorgan Chase & Co., Bengaluru.
As Software Engineer of JPMC, you’ll have overall responsibilities to:
- Responsible for development projects and initiatives which will include new functional requirements, process tuning and “Break” fixes.
- Work within prescribed Chase Card Services development methodologies and standards. Adhere to high standards set by the firm related to Risk, control and compliance.
- Responsible for development projects which will include new functional requirements, process tuning and “Break” fixes. Participate in Testing, implementation planning and execution of complex applications
- Perform hands on triage and break fix (level 3 support), adhoc reporting, code reviews, and core processing internal wellness checks.
- Support changes/applications post implementation by debugging, fixing.
- Stay abreast of new technology and methods to optimize development for the enterprise.
- Actively participate in modernization journey which includes agile transformation, cloud migration, API adoption, migration to new age databases and many more.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.