Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity (Software Engineer – Internal Applications) at Cisco, Bangalore.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
- Problem solving instincts / abilities
- Passion about technology and building software applications, with object-oriented design, test driven development and Continuous Integration / Delivery
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to work cross-functionally is solving complex problems
- Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
- Proficiency of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt/IaC tools such as terraform, ansible, puppet, etc.
- Familiar with business/ERP applications such as Salesforce, Oracle and SAP and integration with other internal applications.
- Grasp of distributed systems and micro services
- Solid programming background in an object-oriented development and Design Patterns
- Understanding of threads, synchronization, locks, concurrent programming and load balancing
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- The requirement is for 2022 passout only
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English
- Comfortable in fast-paced and dynamic environments
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Internship Opportunity (Software Engineer – Internal Applications) at Cisco, Bangalore.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: