Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity (Software Development Engineer) at McAfee, Bangalore.
McAfee Corp. is an American global computer security software company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. The company was purchased by Intel in February 2011, and became part of the Intel Security division.
Develops software as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI’s, web.
- Develops software as the primary job function
- Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI’s, web
- May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies
- Highly proficient in Applications Software developing using Microsoft technologies like asp.net, C#.
- T skills – Depth in one area , ability and willingness to work across other domains and technologies
- Designing technical solutions using object-oriented design concepts. Knowing Java is a big plus.
- Experience in debugging, performance analysis and tuning of production applications.
- Ability to translate requirements into design and code, identify the dependencies
- Candidate must have excellent analytical skills
- Must have good understanding and application of design patterns
- Experience using and developing RESTful APIs
- Ability to translate a high level problem statement into a workable product strategy
- Algorithmic development experience
- Work in a technical individual contributor role
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.