GE Power invites applications for Internship position from MBA & Engg students for the year 2020. Internship position to implement Bain Consulting’s Industry Service Champions Framework in GE SP India Service Organization.
Qualification: MBA in Operations or Bachelors/ Master’s in Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering.
- Strong interest in power sector
- Familiar with lean principles
- Familiar with data analytics
- Ability to work effectively with a cross functional team
- Quick learner
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Familiar with productivity tool like MS office, Outlook
Requirement: Candidates passing out in 2021-22 who are available for a full time (in-office/virtual) internship for at least two months.
- Work effectively on the assigned project titled Implement Bain Consulting’s Industry Service Champions Framework in GE SP India Service Organization”
- Work closely with the services operations and sales teams to capture market needs and execution strategy
- Work closely with an identified mentor on the allocated project
- Document market and technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with organization policies and procedures
About GE Power
GE Power is a world energy leader providing equipment, solutions and services across the energy value chain from generation to consumption. Our technology produces a third of the world’s electricity, equips 90% of power transmission utilities worldwide, and our software manages more than 40% of the world’s energy.