Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) invites application for internship programme at Department of Economic and Policy Analysis 2020-21.
- Should have completed at least two years in their full time PhD program from a recognized Institute/ University. No part time PhD students will be eligible for internship at SEBI.
- PhD thesis should be related to Financial Economics.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks at post graduate level or equivalent CGPA.
- Age not more than 35 years as on 01/04/2020.
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen only. This internship programme is only for domestic full time PhD students.
- Knowledge and skills in Statistics (intermediate level) is mandatory.
- Programming knowledge on R/Python is desirable.
- Candidates will have to send the application (hard copy) through their Head of the Department of the institute/university from which they are pursuing PhD. No individual applications will be entertained.
- The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
- Only the candidates who are selected for internship will be intimated.
The interns will be recruited for a period of 12 months depending upon SEBI’s requirement
- Stipend equal to Rs. 35,000 per month
- Unfurnished shared accommodation for interns from outside Mumbai, lunch/refreshment etc.
How to Apply
- Application (hard copy) should be sent through the Head of the Department of the institute/university from which the candidate is pursuing full time PhD. No individual applications will be entertained.
- Application from Head of the Department of the Institute/University should state that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria and they recommend the name of the candidate for internship at SEBI.
- Hard copy should be sent to the following address:Chief General Manager, Department of Economic and Policy Analysis 1SEBI Bhavan, C 4 A G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. 400051
- Scanned soft copy shall also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 31, 2020
For more information, click here.